Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Group Leader
What a Good Samaritan :’D I though he’d end up searching around the forest so I’m glad he realised what was happening... and because her footsteps could still be seen I thought she could’ve left a message with her footprints lol 😂 thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Since she was able to touch the tree and she's the one affected by whatever-it-is, i wonder if she could've thrown a little stone at him.
Not to hurt him, but to get his attention.
Or if she could've put the book down, somewhere in his sight and he could read her deciphered text.

Anyway, good thing he figured it out and stayed there.

gosh, the ml in this webtoon is so sweet that I'm afraid that i won't be able to read other webtoons- its simply spoiled me too much

Wow, that is actually really helpful. Still not sure where the plot with these tombstones is going.

When is he going to tell her that he can sense her presence? It saved her life this time around. Might be useful information for her to know in the future... if slightly creepy. She’ll correctly assume that his interest in her is (or at least was initially) because of the health benefits she provides.

Thanks for the double update 😊

Users who are viewing this thread