Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

he doesn't need any help
trust me

Also, same. I would've squashed that bug, I mean fairy

Thank you!!!

Bitch that's like offering to make the sky blue, it already fucking is!

I have no idea why I felt the need to use words like "Bitch" and "fucking" here.

Double-page supporter
Lmao you Guys are hardcore pinging someone that much
Thanks to that we have much to read thanks so much!!!

Poor Hexion.. He's obvs wrought with anxiety please make him better now

He is already in love though, she doesn't need help with that at all. What she needs is to get back so he doesn't sulk.

@Seriha I think he hasn't fallen for her at the moment. Her presence alleviate his disease's symptom so he need to be near her and he think she's interesting but it's not to point of love yet.

Sorry to hear about the sniping groups. :( Hopefully they'll back off soon. Love you guys!

Idk if this is a stupid question but shouldn't he be able to see the notebook and pen she's holding?

idk if mangadex have problem or not, i'm struggling to read new chapter, it's like loading forever, and took many refresh until I can finish the chapters u.u

Aggregator gang
The team's note at the end tho~ 🤣 so funny
And ahem, miss fairy, I bet you already know he's head over heel for our Adele, sigh. Lol.

Thank you for your hard work, Somnolent Dog 🧡💛 three chapters in a row. amazing! 🙇🏻‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Those pings though 😂 thank you for the translatios
Is the grand duke a relative of Hexenlight, they practically look the same from behind. Also I'd take the fairy's offer, at least she'll be able to marry him and get away from her family if she's sure he won't do her any harm because of the love spell

Users who are viewing this thread