Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

thank you for the mass release! 💖 I was honestly worried you were going to drop it. 😥

Thank you for the mass release!

So so glad we're getting over this major plot development hump! Looking forward to seeing how the family will react to Adele's change of heart ✨

Thank you for the mass updates! I love it lots<3 They really are good for each others’ development aaa

Aggregator gang
Hey, i know she's scared of dying, but i remember she doesn't do much to prevent it, aside from enduring and waiting for the little sister to be born... and deciphering tombstones...

Thanks for the mass updates

Thank you so much for the mass release!

Finally, more things have been brought to light between our two MC’s!

This doesn't make much sense atm but whatever author you do you I guess. Like the grand duke saying their relationship can be called off anytime is clearly a lie just made to comfort Adele, and doesn't fit the dude's carefree and chilvaric character at all... the dude is pretending to give Adele a choice when clearly the entire world is conspiring to force these two to make an alliance... The author doesn't even give Adele that much character development other than her outward actions changing... I know that this manga is more focused on the fantasy, romance, and adventure aspects but I would like this manga much more if the author gave the characters some relatable or realistic personality traits...

Users who are viewing this thread