Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Their interactions are always the sweetest, I can't get enough.
Thanks so much for the bulk update~ ❤

Hexion is so cuteeee aww >< finally they decided to get married.

Can't wait for another progress in this story.
Thankyou for this mass release! 💗

Thanks for the big release. Keeps getting more interesting and Hexion is such a sweety.

Thank you for the TL!!! I'm surprised by how they already revealed everything. BUT IM OH SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF IT!! ITS REVENGE TIME BISHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the huge update, even though her father didn't have her killed I wonder how bad framing him for her death hurt him. He and his entire family deserve to suffer after her death in that timeline

ty for the mass update!
i hope everything goes well for the two of them ;;

thank you for the mass release.

I wonder if her father got some sort of karmic retribution anyway for treating her like a dog and then ending up being the emperor's dog.

I'm so curious about both their pasts? It might just be the kind of story it is but they're both intelligent and meticulous even while their options are severely limited by circumstances. I wish more characters like this existed and less daft characters/op characters.

The artwork was really gorgeous as usual and I like how it echoed the the title and 'cover' art.

It was extremely satisfying to read in one go so thank you 💜💜💜

OmggggggTHANK YOU FOR THE MASS UPDATE 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Ahhh they’re so cute I’m happy that Adele is warming up and opening up to him and Hexion is literally a puppy lmao but he really is so sweet and kind uwu

I’m excited for what this pair is gonna doooooo the sheer power and calamity they can create is gonna be fun

Users who are viewing this thread