Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Aaaaahhhh we've been blessed!
Thank you guys for the hard work on this mass release!

Thank you so much for this mass release!
This is probably the first time I've seen one that big that wasn't right before the group dropped the series. I even checked this chapter's last page before reading everything to make sure that wasn't the case lmao.

Double-page supporter
Thank for mass release! I'm glad its not end up with drop news 😅
Pleas dont abandon Hexion and Adele yet~

The saddest part of this series... is when the Next button takes me to the cover page 😭

Fed-Kun's army
I love this story so much
I love when a story makes me cry
The title is so good too
I love the lasting traumas
Its good when a story doesnt just use the abuse and neglect a character experienced as backstory like
"the 1st and 2nd princess were twins but only the 1st was loved, thr 2nd was treated as trash in the palace and was beaten by everyone until one day when she was executed she traveled back in time and now she has self esteem and she meets a handsome young man of high status who truly loves her"
I mean the story has alot more impact if there is lasting traumas like ptsd and depression
I dont believe someone who was treated as worthless and shown no love would by themselves fight back against the same treatment because its normal to them
And that is the kind of story i like

Someone treated like garbage their whole life by some miracle gets rescued by someone and gets treated normally but they have trouble adjusting, apologizing to the servants, the manners of a servant, has no ambitions and no greed, has ptsd related to family or objects like whip or blunt objects, does not know quality of life products outside of watching others enjoy them like chocolate, tea, pastries, nice clothes, baths and shampoo, jewelry and when someone has their hand above their shoulder they instinctually cover their face in anticipation of being hit

These sad stories of someone who has never received love recovering from their traumas and psychological damage and learning about stuff someone their age should know but they have never experience because of the abuse
I simply just love those kinds of stories
It makes me cry and feel relieved because normally crying is rare

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.

The mystery about assassination seems to be resolved, but now we have a few more plot threads:
Magic eyes and healing powers. The main objective will still be translating tombstones, but now they have a better reason to do it.
Mystery Being X with red eyes. Adele knows how to defend in this encounter, but the encounter is guaranteed to occur at some point.
The notebook is now an object of other world, which will have consequences with how it was framed in the story.
The Emperor has a reason to assassinate Adele. Knowing the reason why would help in predicting when he will strike.

Thank you so much for the mass release, I truly appreciate the hard work that went into it. Thanks again.

Thanks for the massive upload. Ahh I can’t get enough of this story. So good 😊

Users who are viewing this thread