Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
What is this? Isn't the female lead the one supposed to propose the fake marriage?

I had some serious anxiety this chapter since she said five more minutes should be fine even though it was getting late and I was expecting a red eyed fairy any second but guess not.

I'm really happy that her life is going towards a different direction now, even in the beginning of her 2nd life she still had to be super passive and wary because she lacked power, but now that she has this opportunity I hope she'll be able to break free.

I really want her to obtain freedom, happiness, and revenge (I want the same for Hexion). I'm ok if she doesn't trust him 100% yet, I just want her to walk differently in this life. :")

Many thanks for all~ the chapters. <3

Thank you for the mass updateeeeee!!! ❤️❤️
Hexion is so cuteeee hehehe
I wish Adele could trust him more - but she’s been through a lot so it’s understandable

I love these kind of decent black-haired MLs (i.e. Duke Hexion, Archduke Dante in Ebony, and Khun in The Great Wish). They're the best (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Ty for the updates :D While I think the exposition dump was a bit abrupt I like that we at least have a clear picture now. Curious to seee how they will get revenge.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I feel like we're finally changing gears. Thanks a lot for all of these chapters!

I don't like the FL. SHe had to be spoon fed every piece of information. In other stories this are things she would have been trying to figure out on her own from the beginning. She doesn't have any agency of her own. I really don't like the way she is being written.

Users who are viewing this thread