Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Group Leader
This... really giving me second male lead syndrome (´._.` ) Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
he's already shaping up to be a good character!!!!
also what the fuck, they sold her??? SOLD HER???!!!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this Jin person is going to be pleased she's no longer "Adele". And also she's engaged.

Ezk

I already love Jin, ah my love for the underdogs never ends

Aggregator gang
I.... Did not know I needed a second male lead until this chapter.
Jin..... I might like him better than the black night ////-////
Thanks for the chapter~!!

Ohlala he's hot and red hair hmm I wanna ship him with Adele but then it won't sail properly.
I like him for myself then lol

Group Leader
Well Cal and Jack are gonna die. Hopefully the two male leads can team up to do the deed.

I think this is the first time I got second male lead syndrom so hard, he's just too perfect, that personality, his hot looks and those eyes (I don't know I think I have fetish for eyes like that, it's just like with levi ackerman)

Damn, because does he has to be a precious, adorable second male lead? I like our lead, I am already feeling heartbroken for him 😭 Also, poor him, imagine receiving news of a friend death just to discover years later she was sold off 😢 If those guys are still alive, not for long 🙂

I love how he he asks “did they lie to me?”
like yes, boy, clearly
ffhfjghfh he’s so sweet lol

Dex-chan lover
Lmao
Dude. I can't get over the fact that they're both so dead pan and their eye are just so.... Mellow all the time.
Many thanks

Caring, clumsy, hot looks... oh no... Can I swap him out for the ML in another series? In a lot of other series?😭

Users who are viewing this thread