Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

What's wrong with her adoptive family? if you don't want her from the beginning why bring her to your house 🙄

@EN2048 Yeah, that's what I was thinking! Feels very similar. I tried looking on the KakaoPage site to see if they had the artist listed, but everything was in Korean... I don't think I'm gonna be able to find them ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell? The way they transitioned in the chapter was to confusing. And I was like "What happened to the maid?". 🤦.
At least I kinda understand now.

I can't discern Paris from his father.
What suspicions are you talking about, shitty blood-relative? Are you suspicious she's finally stepped into her power? gosh.

Contributor
Well, even if she try to run away now, she will probably be caught again, her family is apprently VERY rich and powerful...

So she need someone help...like the black knight ?

if they want her to play the part of the dead daughter, why tf do they treat her coldly in public it's so sus??

Ughh for her to feel happy just because a stranger was nice and smiled at her makes me feel sad. Even if she really is an illegitimate daughter of the duke they still share the same blood. I hope this stone of a family gets what they deserve soon...

Fed-Kun's army
@shinrakvsa Well, what's actually worse is that she IS his child.

Edit: Also, doesn't she seem younger in the flashback than now? If she participated in the hunting trip around the same time in her previous timeline wouldn't she look the same?

@codydub03 The flashback was from the first time she participated in the hunting competition. That's why she looks younger. I think she participated more than once.

Group Leader
When you're deprived of acknowledge even talking with clerk made you feel a bit good. Ugh.

Why do I have a feeling her teacher changed her answers on her paper. So when the Father looked at it, they were all wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread