Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

oh boy...second lead syndrome smacking me in the face and dragging me back into the hole. I honestly do like the ML too so I'm just...*can't a girl have a harem u_u*

I love the lil translator comments too u_u

JIIIN! OH GOD The second lead is STRONG in this one. LOL also, the little notes at the side. LMAO! He's not... THAT dead eyed looking? XD

Dex-chan lover
"you are one step late" omg the foreshadowing 😂 Jin is too late he's just the 2nd ML now 😭

mmmm childhood friends.... with 2nd lead syndrome..... <3 why am i shipping i hate it here <3

Double-page supporter
Oh shit, she knows he likes her. Maybe she didn't know at first, but that last thing he said about her running to his place, and him holding her hair, tipped her off. But because she is in love(I think?) with the duke already he's a bit late on trying to court her. RIP.

Yeah, they died recently... Some minutes ago? 🤔

And those notes! 🤣🤣🤣 when I read the one about "dead-fish eyes" I couldn't help but think about Gin-chan! 🤣🤣🤣 And he has red eyes too!

*sobbing* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AHTE IT WHY WIOUDL: YOU MAKE THNE 2ND ML SO GOOD TOOOOOOOOOO I FUKCINGHATE IT HERE *SOBBING EVEN LOUDER* UGH
thank you for the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread