Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Poor guy 😭😭 He's like 3 chapters too late 😔 I was hoping that Jin and Adele would have a brother sister type relationship but second male lead route it is loll

Fed-Kun's army
second male lead syndrome has had me bed ridden and in critical condition, please send help.
also he really said 'this is your home, jk you don't have to... unless...? 😳'

Aggregator gang
My heart hurts already. But, she's being pretty clear with her actions. I actually really appreciate that. She didn't just let him touch her hair will-nilly and she is obviously thinking about her fiance....
This is for the best. Rip it off like a bandaid so it hurts less!
Thanks for the additional update!!!! I love you guys 😘

When she said you are one step late my second male lead syndrome just struck me like a wild fire

Girl .... I will take ur challenge

Why do I get the feeling when he said they were dead he was meaning in the future and when he left for a bit he made it true?

Dex-chan lover
awww as she said he's one step late :/ and his eyes tho... just lmao.
i love his persona but those eyes are just urgh
-65 points for those weird as hell eyes ;-;
@Gasky ikr XD
thx for the chappies :3

2nd lead syndrome be knocking on my door but I can't let him in 😭 I didn't care much for Jin when he first appeared but now that I know their backstory I'm a bit soft and ahhh

Don't bully him TS/PR, I love those dead fish eyes!

Author, you're just too cruel, why do you have to torture us like that?

Ugh he’s too late 😩 but then I think his life would be in trouble if he was the ml bc he’s not powerful enough to hide and protect her and him.

Loool wait a sec were they actually alive and he killed them just now when he went for a bit because he “forgot some business”? That guy in black was an assassin so

Users who are viewing this thread