Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

If only!!! If only he wasn't the 2nd male lead!!!!
😭😭😭

Thank you for the TL!

I'm p sure he killed them when he walked out of the room. I love him, husband of the year

adele better bang this man at least once, who needs a sick duke when you have this troubled informant, who is specifically nice to you

Ugh, the second lead is the emotionless yet caring man-of-few-words type...that's my exact type. I still like Hexion but I can feel the 2nd lead syndrome coming on.

Author, why make Jin the 2nd lead? Why can't they just be friends? Whyyyy

Dex-chan lover
I usually root for the childhood friend, so my heart does ache seeing Jin like that, but fiance stealing equals very no. Also, he's working as an information broker and he never even suspected something was up? It's not like he didn't have a chance.

Still, oof.

Sooo we all agree that when Jin said Cal and Jack had "recently" passed away, he meant, "they 'bout to die", right?
Yes?
Good.
We're all on the same page about that "sudden business" that he immediately went and took care of.

Thanks for the update :)

Jin you ABSOLUTE mad lad! It’s unfortunate we weren’t able to see him crush the two assholes’ skulls on screen but just hearing him foreshadow that was enough for me... oh who am I kidding, I NEED BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Users who are viewing this thread