Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

LMAO 😂😂😂
"Mr eyes-of-a-dead-fish"
"went through 2020 and left his soul there"
God I love the translator

Aggregator gang
Jin be my baby daddy, Adele already has Hexion. I'll treat you right, and cherish you dearly, so give me a chance!!!
*Yes I have been diagnosed with a bad case of 2nd ML Syndrome*
Thanks for the chapter~♡♡

Hmm. So far Jin seems like a sweetheart who cares for Adele a lot. Makes me wonder why, since her life was practically miserable, did she not come for him earlier/in the previous timeline?

Brrr... can you actually remember someone from asdfghjkl years ago and hold them high in your heart?
But if mc won't take him, I will xD

@melonpalooza @Bluebug I don't think she had known where he was. She was only looking for an information broker which is what coincidentally led her to him. As for why she didn't try looking for him period, as he was an old friend of hers, I'm not sure. I'm thinking it's likely in her first life that after she was adopted by the Duke she got preoccupied trying to survive and keep her place. Although she technically had position, I doubt she was given much power so she probably didn't feel she had the freedom/resources to look for him. In her second life, she's busy trying to avoid her death so she likely hasn't had the chance to think about searching for him.

Poor Jin, just gets to reunite with his first love and he already has a rival.

Did he say they died recently and leave to have them killed himself? That bit seemed a lil sus to me.
Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
Hrngh... my heart is already hurting for him and we haven't even gotten anywhere yet 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread