Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Wtf the dude is crazy. Man I really want to know whats going to happen.
Thanks for the update!

@GTX1080Ti He is more of an psychotic asshole type than yandere. Yandere's motivation is love, but his is inflicting pain on someone( pretty much sadism).

@TheBigMonk maybe depends if you can toleerate gore or not. Read on if you want to know more
my guess is inside the bag was disassembled body parts either human or animal. I am leaning towards human body parts more.

Surely this violent sociopath who put a dead thing's head in my room so he can see me terrified wouldn't do anything as unreasonable as try to break down my door to get to me.

I don't get why she would even go home when there's a monster like that waiting for her. Just hide out with Jin or Hexion until Kuarn leaves. I guarantee her "parents" wouldn't go looking for her.

@Akinya
@Nogoodimaginativename
@zelara
@umemiya
Nothing wrong with your memories. This is the first time we've seen Kuarn, though Adele has been dreading his arrival for a while. He seems to be one of her brothers.

And now we finally meet psycho brother. Lovely~! He's just as charming as I remember, not.
The only really disappointing fact here is that he doesn't get more of a beat down when Hexion does finally arrive to help her. But I am glad at the very least, in the next few chapters, that she'll stand up for herself against this mad man and she'll soon be very thankful for those fairy eyes since she now has the perfect protection against his fire magic! So take that you overgrown dumb horse-shit! :D

the number of cleaner and redrawer for this chapter though, lol, thank you for taking on the hardwork for us scanlators :p

Fed-Kun's army
I just saw the raws, and you guys gonna hate this orange head even more...

I lately keep falling in love with orange heads...

But not this one -_-

There will come a day when karma hits them...? Untill then, let's all enjoy their shit.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread