Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

also, last chapter, i was CERTAIN that he stepped out of the room to kill them, and then cooly step back in and say that they already died, but it looks like he just threw them in the dungeon for questioning owo

Bully much? Why dont you go get a life instead of picking on someone else for a living, yeah?

Dex-chan lover
How pathetic, how old is this guy and he gets his kick by harassing his sister

Thanks for the update ❤️

Oh, we are finally here!!! I checked the raws and the next chapters will be stressful, but the payoff is worth it~~~~ Can't wait~~~~~~

Fed-Kun's army
Great! Another psychopath has appeared. Why is every guy in that family like this ? They could've just let her be and ignored her for their own goal after all they did bring her to their family for a purpose. But they all get such enjoyment from terrifying and traumatizing her.
I'm glad she will soon leave with the ML who will terrorize the father and this little shit guy. I loved the scene in the raws where thr ML asked her to leave with him and she agreed. Then these guys had a surprised Pikachu face as if they haven't made her life hell for so long

That crazy guy probably likes her and doesn't know how to express his feelings, I don't like him though. It's either that or he just bullies her for no reason because he's crazy.

The locked up people huh? I bet they're the ones who sold Adele.
Said to be dead because they're turned into dead men walking before he left her alone for a bit.

I forgot and dont remember that crazy door kicker guy. Guess I might need to reread somewhat.

Adele pulling the ancient tactic of "if I cover myself with this blanket the monsters can't get me" and I feel represented!

I know who is in that basement . I think we all know.
Anyways fuck the psycho brother but i want to know what was inside lmao

Users who are viewing this thread