Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Lmao, I really want to know what's going on inside this Kuarn dude's mind, and lol, poor MC, she wanted to hide her current state from Jin but he's the real big boss here

Dex-chan lover
@Primetimecrime not to the brother, but Pops seems to be of a different opinion, seeing as he stopped him from putting his foot through the door. Obviously the power tripping sadist gives no shits, but he's not in charge.

if its me room door that got screamed i would scream bad at him shouting "SHUT UP! GET A SLEEP! YOU BOTHERING THE NEIGHBOUR! ASUHFDFLAUHDFKAHK" im the type that need sleep and hate get bothered by people when im enjoying my self in my room. That Kuarn guy are looks like a mental person, duke get a psychology doctor for him would you?

All of them are Dead-Fish-Eyes... lol
Thank you so much for translating this! It's one of my favourite series, I really appreciate everything you guys have been doing! Keep up the hard work!

PIECE OF SHT BROTHER YOU ARE SO DEAD, BOTH MLS ARE GONNA MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER BEEN BORN.

Aggregator gang
WHAT THE HECK IS HIS PROBLEM!? Lol, or did I just forget? Did we find out the reason? XD
Also, did we find out what was in the bag?? I mean, I know it's something dead.... but I don't recall what it is....
Thanks for the chapter~

Users who are viewing this thread