Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
bruh just throw the whole family away. father, mother, brother, all those bitches, not a single one spared. this is goddamn ridiculous...

I love this girl so much, stop taking their shit. Ugh I need the next chapter ASAP 😭

Dex-chan lover
If that seriously is the end of season 1 I'll fucking die

Double-page supporter
I want to see them explaining why the fuck the house's lady was thrown from the 3rd floor.

Dex-chan lover
That was badass. She probably is gonna land in a pond or bush but to the observers it looked like he just tried to kill her. This gamble though will probably leave her extremely injured and Hexion is gonna finally have the excuse to whisk her away for her safety

Someone hook her up with an orphanage of evil so she can get that 25-kill streak tactical nuke. That place needs to be blown to kingdom come. Since it is obvious that they'd all go to hell, may as well save Satan the effort and just dub the place "New Hell"

That joke with season 1! That was mean xD it totally got me for a second!

Also, hopefully she really won't get hurt, hope she knew what was under her when she fell. I just realized that it was clever, too, because daddy dearest will believe kuaren actually tried to kill her and will not listen when kuaren tells him she has magic. She'll be kept safe, while kuaren gets punished. Especially with Hexion coming so regularly...
Not that I'm sure she thought that far ahead, but it is clever.

jyc

lmaao thank you for working on this, even if it's difficult!! we appreciate ur hard work 🥰 im more excited to read this now that she can beat her bro w that fairy magic 🤩

Oh God I hate him so much already -_- A "SMALL JOKE" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! But she was such a badass and hopefully this gives her a good excuse to stay away for a while! I can't wait to see how the two male characters react to this bit I'm honestly vibrating with anticipation lol.

Holy moley. What a QUEEN. Next update is going to be sick! Thank you for this one too <3 That ending line is just *mwah*

holy shit that ending

i cant wait for her to be smug at their shocked reactions and that little shit getting punished

Her fighting back was incredibly satisfying. Even if it meant her falling to her death. I know it shouldn’t but damn it was. Her living and dying on her own terms... shit she’s such a boss. Respect. She didn’t even flinch!

Users who are viewing this thread