Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
Oho, maybe her brother is awakening to understanding... something? Maybe???? I want SOMEONE in that household looking after her, even just a bit. :'(

Thanks for the update!

I bet he was there. Or she spotted the assassin that should not be spotted.
Although no idea what he'd do there in the middle of the night, he is many things, but not a stalker. I think. Ahem.

@ABCsOfLife Ooooooooh nice one!

Group Leader
Her brothers are monsters. I hope she get out of there as soon as possible. 😱

Thanks for the release! 😘

Aggregator gang
She made the right choice, but I hope Hexion is standing down below. And damn she really has gone full spartan on the maid.

"I'd rather die."

Okay she was so fukin badass yes queen, fuck up that ass hole let him know his threats are worthless.

But for real the ending is kinda hilarious because of the title.

"You won't throw me away fine I'll do it myself you puss."

I want to listen to guys who told at first chapters that it's boring manhwa. Thanks for translating! I'm waiting new chapters 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is wrong with this family abusing her like that, they deserve every terrible that happens to them and more

I've seen some psycho brothers in these types of stories but this one takes the cake. Honestly what the hell is wrong with this POS? I can under the maid being scared because the psycho would turn his cruelty onto her, but what is with the green haired dude doing nothing and letting him break down a door, window, physically and psychologically torture someone in front of him.

Aggregator gang
Does Kuarn just thrive off her pain? He should just go be a brat somewhere else

I don't understand the character of Kuarn... He's like insane and aggressive for no good reason. I mean, generally a psychotic aggressive character at least have some motive like revenge on humanity, gone insane after traumatic experience, scheming something, backed by powerful people to abuse a class of people like slaves. This guy is just too much and irrational with vague motive to do all that despite being told enough by his dad, which is more than just abusive "bullying" but attempted murder, to a person that has political value, backed by a figure of higher hierarchy, that if anything too much would cause scandals and consequences to himself and the family/house as a whole. Honestly, while I still like the overall story, it feels like a purposeful escalation to push to plot and prepare for season 2 for how randomly irrationally dramatic it is... It's just such a shame for this villainous character being designed like that, like villainous for villainous' sake.

He called this a prank? He broke their own property just so he could torture somebody that is supposed to be part of their family. Both brothers are trash. For some reason I kept wanting somebody to break that ginger bastards nose

Dex-chan lover
@stressedcoffee You forgot Derrick.

Man what major pieces of shit are these two. The "father" is standing around doing nothing while the brother is being absolutely awful! I can't wait for their karma to catch up to them. I hope it's satisfying, otherwise I'll write my own fan-fiction lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread