Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

The orange haired woman is strong, I really hope she changes her ways and gets a good ending. The duke and his mannerless son on the other hand, are quite hopeless U_U

As a person who had a really shitty abusive (Mentally & physically) childhood, i've always thought about getting away from my psychopathic family because someone would save me from them and then i'd live happily ever after and in peace. But nobody ever really came for me because of how good my mother's manipulation tactics are towards myself and other people. So i broke out on my own eventually. Literally had to fight for myself, went through a series of rough, depressive and anxiety inducing stages in my life, but came out on the other side quite fine, although i know the fight is not over and it'll never be over because life will find a way to fuck you up from time to time. But despite everything, i think i'm a person with well developed personality and mind. Doesn't change the fact that i'm a bit fucked in the head though but otherwise, quite mature for my age bracket.

What i'm trying to say is, i am happy that she has someone who fought with her and defended her when other people was being shit to her. I am happy that she eventually finds her own self worth and realized that she never needed anybody else's approval and love. The most important thing is your own self-love towards yourself and how much value you have for yourself. Everybody else's opinions are their own and those are just noise. The one who you should always listen to is always yourself. You, who is a strong person. You, who is developing yourself mentally and physically. You, who can go do anything you love and is passionate about it. You, who can make anything possible. And you, who was loved and/or is being loved.

Have a nice night, y'all <3

I can't believe anyone thought she would actually stay in that house given a choice. Why?

Also Kuarn using her real name is an abomination. He doesn't deserve to ever see her again. On that note, I hope that she doesn't send invitations to the wedding to her family. Publically humilating them and showing that they are out of favor with the Grand Duke would torpedo any plans the dead fish has for her.

Can everybody feel the sweetnes and chummyness everytime theyre together? i feel i need an insulin shot, and its so good after all that drama, after millatrio flexing his status to get her away, to wash the saltiness away.

i fear our poor fellow fans that have diabetes are already dead from all the sugar.

Users who are viewing this thread