Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@royalbl I keep telling myself not to get upset at the god awful architecture in these stories but I never can... guess I toured to many castles and palace’s on my backpacking trip in college 😅

Honestly it’s the cathedrals they should go ham on!

Is it me or does it look like her brother had kind of like a nasty crush on her? I may be wrong... I hope so...

I have half a mind to take up 3-D modeling so I can make more grand mansions for artists to use and we can stop seeing the same horses and castles in every manhwa. At least this one isn’t castle-nim.

I REPEAT. GUYS I REPEAT. OUR QUEEN HAS REACHED THE DUKE'S RESIDENCE. SCREAMS.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.

Is it weird that every time I see a new giant castle / residence I think...."that's a lot to clean."

MD@Home
It’s about damn time for her to leave that shitty family of hers

@pandacard Easy to not notice when we're eagerly trying to skim a direct conflict chapter. Kind of feel bad so many people @'d you about the same thing 😂

I don't understand kuar, is he not aware that he's a devil incarnate? He's so shameless, thick skinned piece of poop! Who the fudge in their right mind would stay knowing that the worst member of the family (him obviously) is there? Not to mention that family suscks! I'm furious! Thanks author! For our fl is free at last!

Thanks for the chapter 😊

Users who are viewing this thread