Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@pandacard

They do have the same father, she’s the Dukes illegitimate daughter.

It was the reason the mother started abusing mc, was mentioned before ( I forget which chapter it was).

Dex-chan lover
@pandacard I'm pretty sure it was mentioned a few chapters before that she is actually the duke's child out of an affair and that's why the duchess hated her so much. I could be wrong but I had a feeling that was mentioned. But either way, Kuarn was creepy as shit so still a big no from me lmao

Please don't let this family discover her journal with the pillar translations, especially her brother. She left with nothing, but I hope she gets that back.

Ezk

I knew it! Kuarn likes her, I just knew that price of trash liked her, anyway I hope he suffers a lot

Aggregator gang
Well glad to see her out of there, would have liked to see Hexion bust up the joint a little.

I thought it was only a misunderstanding that she was the Duke's illegitimate child? Either way, half sibling or step sibling, Kuarn is still trash and I hate him for Adele

She didn't have time to pack her belongings... Those notebooks. Sadly...

Thanks for the scanlation

@pandacard She is the Duke's illegitimate child, same with Hexion being Emperor's illegitimate. That's the whole point of the deal between Emperor and the Duke, he will ignore the fact the duke's legitimate daughter is dead by a cursed disease, which imply the family is impure/deals with devil, in return Adele will have to marry Grand Duke Hexion and tie down the Ducal family under Emperor's pawns.

If she wasn't half-legit (actual dirty peasant) the Emperor would just accuse the Ducal family being impure and get his hands on them.

@eika168 she isn't the only one who does not notice
look at the ML, he ain't that chivalrious not to notice he took a girl in a thin night gown on the long horse ride...
she must be freezing hell
he could have at least take off his jacket and cover her with it

@pandacard they do have the same father. At first she thought that the mom had misunderstood the situation, she thought she wasn’t his daughter and just an orphan picked up from the streets to replace their dead real daughter bc of their hair and similarities and that the mom was just jealous bc she thought her husband cheated and had an kid outside the marriage. However our MC later came to realize that she was in fact his daughter.

@AdventureKat that's honestly my only fear... honestly I hope the creepy brother set her things on fire in a fit if rage lol She can always reread the stones, but can't do much if somebody else have that knowledge.

@pandacard @Lulu1997 It's also what's significant about the "Duke, you don't know your duty" (or whatever) line. She's chastising her father for his neglect of her and revealing she knows she's his real daughter. Kind of a killer line and what I've wanted her to say this whole time he's acted like he's righteous and noble while leaving his child to die in the streets.

And she's known she's actually a bifta since before the end of her last life and we've known since chapter 1 or 2.

Users who are viewing this thread