Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

No lie even w/o the high wages if I can be in the same house as Orlando and the Duke I’m a happy camper 🥰 the high wages are a bonus and I’m pretty fond of bonuses 😂

So glad she’s finally out of that awful house! Far away from all those awful people.

Thank you for translating these new chapters!

"I understand- okay I'll work hard"

It's nice to see the MC sticking up for herself in everyday situations like this, she's grown!

Dex-chan lover
Those copy paste butlers though XD and is Orlando's body a model why was it the same in like 3 panels 😂

Very glad that she finally got out of that awful house. I'm sure that the Duke is referring to the kidnappers that will inevitably come for her, which he will hopefully kill.

Really though, the dead fish's hands are tied. If he tries to kidnap his daughter from the home of her fiance it will look terrible. He's basically helpless to stop this unless he asks the King for help, which would put him even deeper in the debt of the King. I'm sure Kuarn isn't as smart of a political operator and will try something dumb.

Does anyone else see these giant elaborate tables in stories like this filled with feasts meant for 20 guests when there's only two or three people eating, and get so thrown off by the opulence it temporarily ruins the immersion?

I get y'all are fancy but DAMN.

GIANT plates of meats, full sized thanksgiving turkeys, sides for days. Even at tea time they have like 50 varieties of sweets it's SO WEIRD. This isn't even the worst example of it, it just triggered a realization.

Dex-chan lover
The butler Orland is a treasure. But yeah... he looks like every butler in this kinds of stories...

Users who are viewing this thread