Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I hope the MC could hurry get out of there, she doesnt deserve to be treated like this 😔
I want the MC could just runaway from the place that holding back her happiness and keeps putting pressure on her when she doesnt even do anything wrong 😔 the MC deserve better than this

I just realized Karina looks a lot like Enkidu from Fate. 😂 No wonder she looks familiar.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Ohhh this so well written, I love this. Curious about how our ML looks!

This manga hits a little too deep with the whole 'I played a role to be as lovable as possible and it didn't work' thing, but I love it. ^_^ I hope she's loved the way she deserves to be, without having to pretend to be someone else.

Ok
1) Lol, everytime I see the "father" I got seriously mad >XD I want to kill him so much!!!!! (Unless for some magic reason he wasn't the one who killed her but *sighs*, that wouldn't change all the years she tried to please him and yet he did nothing good or care for her)

I'm kinda excited though, the father seems really cunning and smart, in just a moment he catched everything and that means the drama will be intense -which is good for the story but bad for my heart because I'd prefer if he loved her because he's her papa, but *sighs* no-

2) AHHHH, I need to see the ML's face ASAP PLS!!!! His black armor was looked cool and he looks strong but pls, I need the face ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ♡

3) My heart brakes every time I see her arms, she's too skinny. ): I hope the author will make her eat tons of yummy food 🙏🏻💙

Edit: yay! Tnksm for another chapter, you're awesome guys ♡

@Kiariku lmao, I agree, he looks totally like that. But it makes all sense if u see his hair, why wouldn't he smoke something green as well? Haha okno

Hot dads often neglect their daughters (at first) when their mum is dead, that's base on my observation when reading manhwa involving this kind of storyline...... I hope like the other hottu dads like Claude, he would come to wuvv her

just hoping he wouldn't suddenly be nice so that i wouldn't have to put aside my hatred and watch how he can get away from his karma

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda doubt that the father is the one that actually ordered her death, though that doesn't change the fact that he is neglectful.

I swear to god if they do that thing where all of her family suddenly starts liking her because she changed, I'll be pissed. Especially if Adele forgives them and they all act like a happy family in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Nimroth
I kinda doubt that the father is the one that actually ordered her death, though that doesn't change the fact that he is neglectful.
Yeah I also have my suspicion on him being the one that ordered her death... But we'll see I guess.

I do wait in anticipation of the day she nukes her family in retribution... Hopefully it comes soon

Double-page supporter
I'm on the I hate that I find this absurdly horrible dad super HOT team right now and I don't like it.

Is it bad of me that I really hope the fathers and brothers are really as they seem i.e cold, unfeeling and using the FL as a pawn? What I mean is, we actually have enough rebirth and isekai stories that show how the previously unfeeling family is actually just tsundere.......I'd really like to read a revenge or survival story where the said family is really just like what we all thought in the first chapter and the FL uses her cunning to survive and triumph over them.

Users who are viewing this thread