Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fucking scumbag, messing with our female Enkidu.
Just wait till Gil finds your ass.

that father is something else
he doesn't deserve kids. why should she feel unsafe living with someone who's supposed to be protecting her.

thanks for the update!!!!

I have a theory that the father didn’t actually send the people to kill the daughter

Dex-chan lover
Looks like there won't be any problems if she acts like a good daughter in public

Group Leader
@BCubed
I don't trust him at all to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the mother sending assassins under the father's name without him knowing, and then he's just told that she died in a bandit raid or some freak carriage accident. I mean, what's the point of raising her as your "fake" daughter who died only to kill her off? Something doesn't make sense there...Whereas, the mother has reason to dislike the MC.
I mean, her daughter died tragically and is replaced by her husband's illegitimate affair baby who now pretends to be her daughter.
And based on the brief scene we got of her reaction to the MC, they don't seem to be on friendly terms.
I don't trust the brother either, but I don't think he's the reason she died.

Then again, this whole family seems to be neglectful, so who knows anymore.

This father... I wonder if in future chapters there will be a redemption arc or whatever.... tbh I hope not lol this whole family can just yeet out of her life

Also... I’m gonna speculate the black knight if either another duke/duke’s son or prince/crown prince/king/emperor HAHAHAHA basically high rank and influential as fuuuuuck I WANNA KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE AHHHHHH

Adele really is smart... playing her role so well in public... but father seems to be catching on to her game 😩😩 hope nothing bad happens really

Man I just came here after rereading Who Made Me A Princess, and my heart hurts seeing her turn away from her father.
What's up with all of these manhwas and cruel fathers? ;-;

The saddest thing about these stories is how the children are treated when they've done nothing wrong. Karina worked tirelessly to gain the affection/approval of her father. She overworked herself. Put herself through more than what most kids would dream of. And her family still ignored her, even downright spited her.

Even I find children somewhat annoying, but no kid deserves that. It doesn't matter how much you dislike a kid, you should treat them right. Even if you don't hit them, this is still wrong - Karina went through so much emotional neglect. And her father thinks she's "acting strangely".

She's not acting strangely. She's realized what you truly think of her, and has decided to stop trying to gain affection she'll never get.

Honestly, whe he is definitely a scumbag at heart, it is entirely possible he was framed by these men instead of really being one who ordered the deed.
Possbily his wife, now that she finally had a legitimate child she could jump at the opportunity to tie the loose ends and make people beleive it was under the duke's order.

Users who are viewing this thread