Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@Otaku713 I've read the raws that are out and from what I understand,
yes, her entire family is absolute trash and hates her

Group Leader
@R00DB34R

I’m kinda surprised because in an isekai webtoon, hot guys are usually
just misunderstood darlings who can be changed with the power of looooooove.

Suprised that’s not the case in this webtoon, not sure if thats a good thing because hot damn hot dad is hot.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, want Karina to bash all their heads in and leave no remorse for doing so. No mercy!!

Ugh, this is one family I hope it doesn't receive redemption. They are all ugly inside :T
I checked the raws and the next chapter is going to make me burn of anger 😤 But main lead is going to be back soon, so it's worth it 😍❤️

I’m hoping there is a good reason or misunderstanding to have treated her that way in her past life (like a coverup). If not then I agree that the family should all burn.

so at the beginning of the chapter i was like damn the daddy kinda fine doe

so i tried to convince myself that there was a misunderstanding since he was asking if she was sick and all that bs. i was hoping the step mom is who actually ordered her death

but by the end of the chapter i realized damn the daddy still a bastard doe

Tis still technically a spoiler about their behaviour going forward, but k.

@Mngtr I'm not quite sure since I dont understand Korean, but from what context I could get from their attitudes and the scenes, going forward
they're upset with her for winning the archduke's favor (black knight) and that they can't treat her like they used to cause hes always around her.
but I think if they do go a redemption thing, it'll be a fake out cause they really just want to use her lmao

"Are you sick?"
"Yes, I'm sick of you."

😆
I hope she can find the knight in black armour again and can give him the tassel.

Double-page supporter
This is still the superior scanlation. Sfx is typesetted and translated after all

Thanks for the update!

The duke makes me wanna hurl tbh...

Group Leader
@TheGodEmperor

Oh yeah true, I guess I kinda lumped in isekai, reincarnation and time travel stories together - essentially their tropes and plots are very similar in a lot of parts.

Users who are viewing this thread