Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

ahh that was both dumb and sweet. Dumb was the part where it was implied she could have outrun the doggie even for a second. Sweet was how they interacted, so cute!

omg so cute she rly thought she could outrun that big ass wolf. also i just know ml is a snack.

I bet the ml is the duke she was getting married off to in her previous life (right before she died) the one they said is supposed to have a scar on his face.

man I would have run too, I mean I know I couldn't outrun it but I sure as hell couldn't fight it. 😅

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting on the Black Knight being her fiance in past life. We just need to see if he has scar under his helmet. If he is who I think he is, then perhaps the assassination plot wasn't really started by her adoptive father.

I wanna see his face...I'm betting it's a black haired dude or if he's the crown prince, then probably blonde

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly hope the Black Knight is just some nobody. Not anyone important, just a dude in black armour who's really good with a sword

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a person who isn't an asshole, besides the cloth merchant.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait to finally see the main lead! <3 Thank you for the translations!!!

@MapleTreeWithAGun that would be really interesting, & different from the usual. I’m pretty tired of the same old Poor (financially &/or socially) Female Lead chosen/rescued by Powerful Alpha Male trope myself. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure he’ll be the dude she was engaged to before she died. 😞

Dex-chan lover
That flowed so beautifully, I stead of just walking up and giving it to him she has an actual reason too and an excuse for why she was out there
Thanks for the update ❤️

Supporter
Hmm. Interesting that the knight never seems to take their helmet off. My guesses are 1) Disfigured 2) A female pulling a Mulan or something 3) A royal who wanted some freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread