Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 90 - Leave the Rest to Me!

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter so soon? Is the original switching to a weekly schedule now, because before, it seemed to have been monthly? Can anyone explain the schedule to me, please? :)

Dex-chan lover
The loli-pedo shit needs to stop.
Keep dreaming :dogkek:
is the author a lolicon or something
The loli-pedo shit needs to stop.
Also, what loli or pedo shit? It's just two characters as a child.

Seriously, every time a loli shows up, no matter how innocently drawn, there's always someone to accuse mangaka of being a lolicon, or worse, a pedo.

Makes me wonder  who is actually sexualizing children, it's sus as fuck to see a innocently drawn child and first thing to think of is lolicon / pedo :worry:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Bullies are the worse" said the bully.
Didn't she outright admit later that what she did was wrong and she was bad for bullying her? Plus she always tried to do the most harmless stuff possible, so it's not exactly the same.

Supporter
That last panel really hit hard in the feels. I love this manga and I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Also, what loli or pedo shit? It's just two characters as a child.

Seriously, every time a loli shows up, no matter how innocently drawn, there's always someone to accuse mangaka of being a lolicon, or worse, a pedo.

Makes me wonder  who is actually sexualizing children, it's sus as fuck to see a innocently drawn child and first thing to think of is lolicon / pedo :worry:
nah, t'was a joke, I swear, please, I only wanted to get the haha funnies out of you guys

(seriously, I just wanna end it here before the flames get bigger)

(wait what part of the joke was funny, I'm an idiot)

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread