Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

i wanna smack the "dad"'s FACE SO HARD RN and i swear IF THE BLACK KNIGHTS IDENTITY IS SOME GIRL AFTER THEYVE BEEN PORTRAYING HIM AS A HANDSOME YOUNG LAD ALL THIS TIME I MIGHT JUST CREATE A HOLE IN THE WALL WITH MY FIST LMAO IDK I HAVE THIS BAD FEELING-

She has the best expressions! I cant wait to see other goofy expressions in future chapters, the guy leaves her baffled a lot 😂

And the father proves himself to be true trash. Whether he sent the assassins after her or not is irrelevent. He clearly has no care of regard for her as his own flesh and blood daughter, let alone an adopted child who plays an important role for his reputation. He's just as shitty as the stepmother. Fuck that trash family and I hooe she can get away from them. No amount of "misunderstandin" will fix this imo.

Dex-chan lover
:O HE KISSED HER THROUGH THE ARMOR?!?!?! Also, is he ok?
THE DAD! THE HELL!! SO WHAT IF SHE HIT A SERVANT!! SHE'S THE LADDDYYYYYY ITS HER RIGHT!! AS A LADY IN HER ROLE!! AKSHADDF;AJ
Many thanks

:( this story is not tagged smut
enjoying it regardless lolol, thank you for the update!
obligatory: knight hot even through armor, our FL is cutie sweetie and I want the best for her, family can fuck off

Okay we gotta be patient everybody!
I know the feeling of wanting to punch someone on the face.
Let's wait for the sweet plot twist by the fl.

I think I've been reading too many reincarnated/returned to the past shoujo series lately... I'm lowkey glad this isn't one of those "but the dad isn't ACTUALLY a neglectful/abusive asshole, he's just misunderstood because it's DEFINITELY the child's responsibility to make sure there's decent communication between parents and children." It's nice to have a straightforward asshole dad for once...

the male lead is definitely the knight and he’s so smooth, i already love him. as for the dad he’s just pure and honest trash

Users who are viewing this thread