Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

🤣🤣🤣 everyone calm down 🤣🤣 historically a gentleman wouldn't kiss a lady's hand but offer a bow; a kiss would be more a show of affection.

....or that's what I remember 🤣😅

And the Duke, who does he think he is? As$hole: why should be her the one "playing her role" if she's his one of his children? She wouldn't even existed if he kept his pants on in the first place 😤

And I love reallyreece's and ketchupforblood's comments about the duke: those made my day 🤣

@yuchiyo from what I understood, he's kind and a bit overbearing, but
in a way that makes the family forced to not do anything to her lest they upset him

Double-page supporter
Whew this webtoon definitely doesn't hold back with showing what a POS the father is. No amount of justification will redeem him, if ever, and I really hope we don't go the misunderstanding route!

Our girl and the knight's interaction is cute! I want to see more of them. I hope the knight isn't injured or something in that last panel

Thanks so much for the update somnolent dogs!

Here i am hoping for something impossible
like the glass could bounce back and hit the father and makes him bleeding too death

Fed-Kun's army
me everytime i see that trashass father, chanting: "kill yourself! kill yourself! kill yourself! kill yourself! kill yourself!"

You should put some of those shards in his bed and on his pillow, then hire an Asian mom to come and smite him back in to the gates of hell he was born from. No mercy

I really like the ML's armor for some reason. Anyway, someone needs to put the father in the trash. It is where he belongs.

@Seosuke I mean, sometimes the armor itself makes someone look good, but then they take it off, and bleh. But this boy is pretty cute under all this ngl 👀

Users who are viewing this thread