Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

when a daddy is not a daddy 😭 I've been fed too many daddies that this dad is too wrong 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Just steal few things in the house for money and then leave saying that you aren't the real daughter and that she died because she and her family was practicing dark magic and it's done. It's the end of the ducal household.

WTH why do they need to leave something like that in the last few pages of the chapter???? I'm getting pissed by the duke's behavior.

Well, the Duke is a damn b4stard (not surprising but I'm still mad about it). 😤🗡

She should have just hurted herself and bring bad attention to the Duke, let's see who can sing higher (well, it'd a bad idea because she'll be the one getting the worst part tbh but stiiillllll, I need her to run away from there ASAP!!!!)

Lmao, staaap guys, he indeed look hot with that armor but no one can tell if he's big or not there xD

@liroro I don't think he cares about the maid, he just cares about the MC thinking and acting by herself

Edit: tnksm for the chap guys uwu

Her entire fake family like a trash, I hope she can makes relationship with someone with higher status so her fake family unable to degrade her

fake papa angered me enough but the fact that he is her real father ( i only read it somewhere on insta ) made me furious. isn't illegitimate children mean that the father love/likes their affair to the point having s** and have a child? then why do he have to be an ass to her if she's a child from his affair

anyway this dude can choke to death along with his trash family and wealth when the truths comes out in society. the mc should've blackmail him instead istg

Wow the duke sucks. Hoping to see this guy get what he deserves soon!! Thanks for the chapter :)

@ayna17
Nah, if the kid grew up on the street it just means the guy couldn't keep his dick in. She's never described as a love child. We're in a medieval setting and he's a duke... putting his hands on a pretty maid or something like that wouldn't be that odd. Nor would it be if said maid or whatever got kicked out for seducing him (whenever she wanted any of that attention or not) once his wife found out forcing her to give birth in the slums.

I don't know how it's going to play out here but with the medieval setting even legitimate children can be nothing more than tools in the parents eyes. Cause you'd want a good heir for your title and everything but at the same time one that doesn't outshine you or forces you into retirement ahead of time etc...

Anyway looking forward to see what exactly our black knight doesn't want to do in that place.. o^o

Time to storm the Duke's tent and stab him full of holes bc GODDAMN he's one of the WORST parents I have had the pleasure of knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread