Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Yooooo that quick huh lmao... This ML is wildin... Also I was curious what he looked like and
he pretty good looking imo
Please-Throw-Me-Away-ML.jpg

Already what? What is the next word
I hate this
I hate this so so much
Why must you make me read this cliffhanger ;A;
Thank you for all the hard work guys

LET ME TELL YOU how THICK SKIN this ML IS
So after the hunting is over, and ML finally revealed his face etc etc, He soon proposed to our cute MC out of trying to protect her. (He noticed her bruised face) Obviously, she said NO. (Imagine being proposed by some stranger you met not even 3days, its creepy). So ML crashed into their family's breakfast time the next day, which made her trash family super uncomfortable. (He ate with them).Then MC told him she prefer him not to do that again. ML agreed. Then he showed up At LUNCH time the following day 🤣. Then dinner subsequently😂 . He visited MC everyday for 6 days straight and ask her about marriage everyday. Thick skin he truly is.

Side details: MC's stepmom said to ML during the first breakfast that its rude to barge in like this. He totally abused his archduke status and countered "I get to decide whats rude and whats not"
At one of the meal time, he flat out just took the duchess's dish(uneaten ofc) right in front of everyone cause her plate is mostly vegetable and MC's was all fatty meat. He wants her to eat more healthy. HAHaHaHa.Serves her right

Dex-chan lover
"Forest's master" - the image of the bear makes me read it as "King of the forest".

Group Leader
One of the best MLs and we haven't even seen his face yet 😥😥😥

Users who are viewing this thread