Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

WHAAAAT HE DOESN'T KNOW ABT HIS FATHER'S ABUSE????? BUT THE THING IS,, HE HIMSELF HAS HURT HER BEFORE! WTF??? lol wtf are u on kuarn.

TYSM FOR THE UPDATE SOMNOLENT DOGGO!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Kuarn. We don't need another TF2 Pyro levels of sane.

Aggregator gang
You chocked her yourself, you poopy head. And you even threaten to throw jer off the windom. Kamxnsmamskalak someone get this man a mirror

smt I waver about him bc its like he doesn't know how she's treated and stuff but he's so forceful at the same time but it might just because he doesn't know how to convey his feelings

Thank you very much for the translation.
Kuarn needs to leave. Immediately. Like even if her father didn't abuse her she wouldn't go back because you abused her. Look in the mirror please.

lmfao did this boy forget how he ALSO mistreated her??? nani the fuck get outta here

Pft. Piss off, dude. Not only do I not believe your BS that you don't know that the duke abused her, you were PART of the abuse. You used magic on her and actually threatened to drop her to her death.

Do not try and play this case that you were actually some siscon the entire time.

Bish wdym "as if father hurt you"? You held her 2 stories off the ground and have the audacity to ask if she was ever hurt??? 😡😡😡 Imma flip a table.
Thanks for the update tho 💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread