Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

wtf dude?! are you justifying your action as some prank or something??! dude you basically abuse her with your bullying. don't be like an idiot not knowing the abuse she got from others.
and from the spoiler, it said that kuarn actually like adele😤 what a dumbass idiot treating her like that

Looks like he doesn't know about the deal between the duke and the emperor (the older brother probably knows, since he treated her like an object from day one). He thinks she's just rebelling and running to the first guy who proposed, and he's using the father's anger (although the father's not angry for the reason he thinks, he approves of the marriage, he's just angry she's out of his control) to guilt her into coming back. But what the dumbass also doesn't know, is that he's not the only one who was abusing her, so of course she doesn't feel a lick of gratitude for the family.

I believe Kuarn doesn't know Adele was being abused by everyone because he went to school and just came back since the last time he saw Adele, she was still small. He's the asshole type of brother who plays pranks and goes overboard but still cares even for just a little bit.
@Flowerthinking it's the emperor who tried killing her and putting the blame on the duke so he can control the Bifta duchy.

Dex-chan lover
even if he wasn’t always around the house to directly see it, i’m sure anyone with a single brain cell could tell how horrible adele’s life was in that house. 🙄 the audacity of this bich to be shocked at her attitude… smh

Users who are viewing this thread