Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Her relationship with Kuarn reminds me of the relationship between Penelope and Reynold the younger brother in Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess. He's an absolute asshole to her but mainly because he misunderstands her and her situation, also the weird undertones of possessiveness and maybe romantic feelings they have toward their adopted sibling.

Ugh I hate him so much! So glad she finally got to stand up for herself! She looked so cool in the last picture!

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

the guy is like the younger stepbrother in death is the only ending for the villainess but way worse, at least Reynold tried to reconcile even though that wouldn't really do anything.

wait. . . i don’t think kuarn knows the extent of the abuse?? maybe he thought the duke was just very strict with her?? it honestly seems like he has some weird twisted affection for her. he’s a horrible person but i wouldn’t be surprised if the duke emotionally (and probably physically) abused him as well which could help explain his inability to regulate or even understand his own emotions. not making excuses for his behavior but it’s interesting. he seems like he’s obsessed with adele.

oh i feel like this chapter was longer than usual?

btw this brother..... he has such a twisted personality.

Lmao not even her father. Take a good look at the mirror cause you'll see a piece of shit there too hahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread