Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

This stoneheaded idiot 🤦‍♀️ who looks at her life so far and thinks she was being treated nicely? Well I guess to a psycho who easily breaks the door when not being answered to or dangles someone out their window because they dared to talk back, that treatment was 'nice'. Get bent, shithead.

why is the brother acting so shocked hearing about their fathers abuse when he is one of her abusers as well? like does he not realize what he has done to her? Does he think everything he has done to her was just silly pranks or something? I cant stand this dude.

Fed-Kun's army
why is he trying to act innocent? What the fuck? they irritate me to no end. Just fuck yourself and get mangled please

didnt this man literally torture her with his magic?? why the hell is he surprised that their father is abusing her too? hello?????? dumbass

The audacity?????? Kuarn, you literal garbage human, I already hate you and I s2g if this is the shitty sociopathic incest bullshit I think it is, we're gonna have a real problem

Contributor
...Surely it's not possible to be that dense, even as a narcissist or some such? Maybe I'm being optimistic, but the only reasonable explanation for such a reaction of shock would seem to be that that brother is completely crazy—which, okay, to be fair, he is.

bruuuh what the heckkk surely the brother knows to some extent even if he's always away what an asshole lmao

or...or did he think he was the only one bullying her

still, such an asshole!!!

Are you serious? "As if he tried to hurt you" like nevermind him and the abuse in that room. You fricken threw her against the wall and left dead animals in a bag in her room. What a trash heap

Users who are viewing this thread