Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
To Kuarn:
1342582922602_1331827.png

Dex-chan lover
@SCV45 dangerous to let the duke use it as a reason to try her for treason, or to let the emperor be aware of it at all- because then he would actively be pursuing the death of someone who knows the secret of the royal family

What is with kuarn and characters like him who are seemingly oblivious to how horrible they are?!

Dude you go around chocking her with magic and wants to preach how that place is safe? Seriously how delusional...

What is it with idiot men abusing a woman and then acting surprised and hurt when said person doesn't want to put up with their shit anymore? As if they don't understand what they've done wrong.

Hell yeah, Adelle, tell him!
Also, speak to Jin to get your notes back from the duchy. Although... yeah, it wouldn't hurt to talk it over with Hexion first. If only he arrived at home. Also, maybe it was the emperor, not the duke that had her killed in her former life? And umm... there were those shady people sneaking around just before Hexion left. Are they working for the emperor? Or someone else? And when will they attack???

Aaaaah, the suspense!

I’m honestly confused. Why is Kuarn so obsessed with harassing her? Why does he want her back home when he clearly doesn’t like her? Like...Regardless if he knew she was being abused or treated poorly by the Duke, his obsessive behavior and demands of coming back home don’t really make sense unless he’s just a simple narcissist whose upset at losing their punching bag. Hexion needs to get home and kick his ass. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

This bro seriously has some growing up to do 😤 doesn't understand how his actions are wrong on so many levels and didn't realize at all the way she was treated by others like their father? Dumb

Wow. This guy chokes her with his fucking magic while his dad watches and he STILL thinks that no one mistreats her? What a fucking dumbass.

@HobisFlower his shitty ego? maybe he possessive to her because he thinks she is some kind of punching bag to channel his frustation or anger

Kuarn is such a dumba** brat that I wouldn't mind taking a pump shotgun and shooting him in the head at point blank range 👺

"Stop wasting panels." Agreed, Kuarn should just leave and never come back. He has tormented her enough for several lifetimes.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@HobisFlower
I’m honestly confused. Why is Kuarn so obsessed with harassing her? Why does he want her back home when he clearly doesn’t like her?
From some spoilers.
When MC arrived at the house he wanted to befriend her. He started to play trick to make her react and broke the glass. But MC never react cause the dad tell her to live as quietly as possible. So the bro stick to his plan to make her react and become more and more brutal, even now.

I find this character messup, I can understand his POV when he was a child but he visibly never grow up. As an adult he should have know his behavior isn't good. Plus, if she never react at all, all her childhood why he still trying this method ? This is dumb.

but yeah, the story is, he is a brother who wanted to befriend MC whith the worst method ever, even now.

Users who are viewing this thread