Just Leave Me Be

Group Leader
Woah the art looks super nice! Looking forward to this one

Yasss!
though I don't like violence for the sake of violence...

SLAP THAT PRICK! 💀👍🏽🦸🏻‍♀️

I really love her green hair 😍 The style is so pretty too!! It's interesting so it looks promising

I never get the logic of these people. You bring into your family a girl that looks like your dead daughter and then treat her like an interloper...then why bring her in the first place? Why not just mourned her and move on? It's unbelievable that they not have even an ounce of affection for a girl that was with them since young, to the point of selling her off in a marriage. What did she do to deserve that? I know it's a story and they are supposed to be the bad guys (in reference to the MC), but dear lord.
Hopefully we'll get more information as to why they were a bunch a**holes towards her, and that it is not the cliché "you took my daughter's/sister's place" excuse.

I rank all the webtoons i read from bronze, zilver to gold. If your copper that means I'm losing interest and platinum means i've finished reading it and it's a masterpiece. You're current rank is Bronze. I'm a bit curious on how things will go, but so far everythings seems cliche without a main selling point. Let's wait and see how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread