Just Leave Me Be

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ thank you for thee update! just found this manhua looks good! keep up the good work :)m

Enkidu's long lost sister?

edit : wtf enkidu come here and protect your sister... poor lil girl :"(

Why are there suddenly two groups working in this manhwa? 😱 I hope it gets solved peacefully. Would be a waste of time for two different groups to translate the same thing :(

I think that the duke's wife has been feeding her husband fake shit on the female MC, and that's why he's so twisted when it comes to her.
Also, I feel like it was the duchess that killed her in the first timeline, not the Duke. Or if he did, it was based on the duchess's influence, because from what I see, I think she is actually the Duke's daughter with another woman.

Ps...this is all just speculation

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Loving the series so far, it looks very promising 💖

A big thank you to the scanlation teams working hard on the project

@Potatoisgood
Oh she is his daughter by another woman, alright. Has been confirmed already in chapter 2 or so? That was the definition of a bastard after all, and her unusual colouring has to come from somewhere.
But yeah, it could be the duchess, but I'm team it-was-totally-the-duke. The way he's so cold and calculating makes it just all the more likely.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

[/what if her death was a misunderstanding!? Idk why, but the dad doesn’t seem like a cold killer. There might be more to her deAth yo. Dad looks like he’s in a pain]

Users who are viewing this thread