Just Leave Me Be

I'd be surprised if there will be a season 2, the story is basically non-existent (abused girl finds obsessive fiancee that is an underdog in succession how original *rolls eyes*) the art isn't anything special and there aren't enough ships/dudes for the thirsty ppl.

There might be some potential IF there is an actual story beyond "She learns magic then powertrips vs her old family and the guy gets more and more clingy" but overall I won't miss it if a S2 never happens.

Not sure why some people are complaining about the story? It's a bit cliche, sure, but not more than your average isekai manga and it has its own genuine hooks
(would be interesting to see the ML and FL bond over their shared trauma in S2)
. There are loads of other isekais that do these kinds of storylines worse imo so it feels weird to pick apart this one in particular.

I agree that S1 was pretty painful to get through; by chap 39 I was relieved 'only one more to go' I've thought about quitting this so many times, but like others mentioned, its not way worse that certain other isekai manga, so I wanted to give this a chance. (I have pretty high tolerance if the translation is good) I really hope S2 picks up the pace and draws out more interpersonal character development, with the FL taking up more decisive active roles. I am rooting for her relationship with the ML to bloom healthily without drama. There's /enough/ going on around them.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
If I knew this had faeries in it I wouldn't have put off reading it for so long!
I'm very interested in this premise, it's setting up for an adventure and I'm so excited for that! I also find the first ML's unique situation and dynamic with Adelle intriguing.
I suspect Jin is the second ML and I would LOVE to see more of him and the guild (there's just something about seeing a man so dead inside that I find attractive ohohoho~), but it really did make me realize how much more I wish there was with all the characters interacting with Adelle. It's my only complaint that it was more exposition than actual scenes, but maybe we'll see more in the second season.~

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Now I think, the tittle not just for our FL, but for our ML too
╥﹏╥
Please throw them away, let them live happily ever after together

Lol okay i need info: what sketchup castle model is being used? Because i swear to god every villainess webtoon i've been reading lately uses the same castle in their backgrounds 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread