Just Leave Me Be

so satisfying to see her FINALLY LEAVE!!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yaaaaaas, not one, but two ads holes put in their place, and she gets to move in with the hubby~~~~~

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I dont understand why most of the comments said that the FL is dumb in love . I guess there wont be any love triangle as you can see of course our ML , Hexion will win over her . Anyway adele only see jin as her friend tho . Dont make me drop this manhwa it's already so far so good .

'Bout some the dad and bro get a taste of ass kicking. Hope they get the full course later

Code:

The FL is strong AF. Her strength is quiet and no less powerful. Also as we go along we're definitely seeing her come into her own and seeing the levels of betrayal and abuse she's had to endure.

Definitely a story that 9+! Maybe one day a 10 (yep I went there!).

And what makes it so unique? The gorg art? The fantasy elements? Nope (though those are all true!)

📢The ML isn't a dousche. At all! Do you know how rare that is?! Usually we have to make so many excuses. Not with Hexion! No arseholeness AT ALL.📢

Class A+++ ML 🥳🎊🎉🥰💯

Code:

Im so happy when the duke gets abused

Code:

oooo i wanted him to break the dukes wrist lol

Code:

@SARANAEL-T14 there are a lot of mangas, manhwa, manhua like this tbh. They usually has tags such as: Reincarnation, Villainess. I can’t really remember all of them well bc I’ve read too many..

Users who are viewing this thread