Just Leave Me Be

You know when you have facial expressions it usually reaches the eyes and eyebrows? I feel uncomfortable every time I see their stoic faces no different than statues other than that I think it is really interesting

I love how Hexion can easily sniff out a bad situation and that the MC trusts him. I hope he
breaks the Duke's wrist. 😡

Fed-Kun's army
@calmbreez
ML is fantastic, FL is kinda dumb regarding romance. There's also a pointless love triangle introduced. (We all know that ML will win)
But the interactions of our two leads are great and heartwarming.

@Darkyan97
Is the love triangle that apparent? So far, in the webtoon at least, I can see her old friend might like her, he won't stand a chance like you said though.
I wouldn't call her romantically dumb, but maybe that is just what she is.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mizumachi
I just simply am a bit pessimistic since the introduction of another love interest in Shojou type romance stories (which are not harem to begin with) usually involves pointless drama and misunderstandings which I'm not a big fan of.

@Darkyan97
I dislike those too, however, I have hope that this one won't be like that, even if the third wheel will try to get in the way.
Hopefully, he can't shake up Hexion and our protagonist at all.

As they say, heroes are come nor soon nor late, just at the time you need them the most 😍

Users who are viewing this thread