Just Leave Me Be

@Eseru When you're drawing a fully coloured web comic each week, they obviously have to take shortcuts. 3D models have been used since time immemorial.

Omg she's so cool😆😆 But I wish she was like this when she's with the male lead too whenever characters in korean stories are with the male lead they get so boring and all the character depth is replaced by weak easily flustered girl

She is so relatable. Me too girl. Also didn't she have a magic carpet or something or did I remember wrong lol

HA HIS FACE...TRYING TO SCARE HER THEN SHE'S LIKE YEA IMA DIE NOW BYE YOU UNCARING STUUUPID FAMILY ALSO WHY..THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CLIFFHANGERS EVER

interested to read this, is this like "Actually, I Was the Real One" where someone regret their action for what they did to MC?

@EVReborns
no not realy the events of this story do not center around the mc
its hard to explain without spoilering because the description is more or less a mess with halftruths and events out of context
basicly the story that powers the plot by building the world is much larger and connected than you might think at first
even the mc's backstory is only shown in a spotty and episodic fashion
also while the mc's action can influence the timeline its not contingent on it, dor she is merely a supplement to it
which is rather unusual
even if she becomes a main actor instead of a side charackter in future it will be by the decision of the actual main actors and not her own
to sum it up while she is actively trying to change her future in the grander scheme she is still on the receiving end

if you enjoy real novels (suck it up light novels are a different breed from real novels) that appear on the new york bestseller list you should give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread