Just Leave Me Be

Oh boy here comes the second hot male who is gonna like the fl but doesn’t have a chance but we’re gonna pretend he does!

ok this could def be a stretch but i have a theory/possible future spoiler (if im right?):
Jin=Evil Fairy?? Red Eyes?? i dont think red eyes are all that common even if green hair doesnt seem super out of place...but anyways jin is def really attractive

Have read up to Chapter 15. It seems to me that a FL is a natural air-head... Example: "I will be in trouble if I am late. Should I go for a walk while waiting?" 😑

is someone traslating this on insta?? cause i want moree
or some discord acc if u dont want to right here ,massage me on mangaita_ on insta

When I press on the chapters, they all say “chapter is unavailable” :( Does anyone know why that is and how to fix it?

Lmao Jin does look like he went through 2020 and left his soul there lmao the translator comments are gold 🤣 wonder if I look that dead too pfft

I like Jin but I hope the author won't push the love triangle thing too much, just make him into the true family Adele needs.

I'm really tired of black haired main love interest with a tragic past & are perceived by others as a "demon" or "monster." Jin looks way more interesting. I really hope he becomes the ML.

Aww... Jin is inlove with adele for a long time now... How will he feel if he knew adele already have a fiance?

Lol I think jin left to go make sure those two got crushed to death like he sajd

Users who are viewing this thread