Just Leave Me Be

Nvm me, just ranting

Adele's being too ambiguous with her explanation . I get she wants to keep some secret but not all of em in necessarily kept secret. And he is an informan right, how come he doesnt know Adele's still alive, like he doesnt know noble's face(s)?
Like yeah maybe because of that illness and dignity of this family. Still.

Ya know what I think? Cal and Jack ar still alive and Jin was just telling about their future because Jin himself is gonna kill them because Jin is the one with lots of grudges to settle.

Hmmm I'm still kinda intrigued about this story so I'll stay but... how do I say this nicely.....

It's been a while since I've seen such a bland FL...? I don't want to be hypocritical since I'm hella boring myself but like, to see 2 men be infatuated with her when nothing about her particulalry stands out other than her face just isn't that fun to see ig.... Well, the duke has her powers as a reason but jin... idk adele just isn't attractive to me so following her is a bit boring 😅

Jin was an intelligent agency head and how come he did not know Adele is still alive after all this 10 years? ABSURD

Kuarn may be a sadistic bro, the art is just too beautiful 😖💛 I'll keep on admiring it

My thoughts, and don’t worry there no spoilers.

The story is so... generic. The FL is boring and nothing particularly stands out about her, makes reading it a chore. And the ML is the generic “knight in shining armor but has dark secret uwu”. One word to describe this: bland. Doesn’t bring much new to the table I guess. I’m gonna continue reading though since I’m still early on and maybe it gets better? I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread