Just Leave Me Be

How refreshing to see a green haired FL! This isn't your usual storyline...the cliche parts are a given (the premise of an evil family and FL reincarnating or isekaied into a diff world is used in a lot these days) however, the

fairies aspect
of this story was very unexpected and seriously unforeseen šŸ˜± . I'm surprised this series isn't more well known/rated.

What do u mean ā€œas if father would hurt uā€- Bruh he slaps her and emotionally abuses her- youā€™ve seen it!

Fed-Kun's army
I can't tell if her brother is super oblivious or what. Maybe he's just a really shitty teen... he doesn't seem to completely hate her though.

That look said, shut up! you donā€™t know what you are talking about! Boss moment for our FL.

LMAO STOP WASTING PANEL šŸ¤£

i hope everything will be ok for both hexion and adele. precious bbies šŸ„ŗ

@toomanywords good to know I'm not alone
Every single korean webcomic with an historical setting uses the same castle! They don't even change the colors! XD

I love this. The male lead actually is badass and treats our MC like a princess from the start. Thank you so much for translating this!!

"Stop wasting panels" ahhhhahahahahahaha love the notes at the end lol I hope Kuarn does develop better as a character, but nothing will excuse his past behavior. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

"as if father's ever hurt you....." BITCH IS YOU FRICKING BLIND????????? MAN THE MEN IN THIS STORY ARE HORRIBLE EXCEPT FOR OUR ML

I think Kuran (the brother) shows that he cares for his sister in a way that's antagonising or abrasive. I think he resents his sister because he believes that she's lived a perfect life up until now and doesn't have to fulfil certain expectations to the extent that he thinks she does, whereas his father most likely hasn't paid as much attention to him as he does to Adele.

U guys I'm pretty sure the brother isnt oblivious. Don't they hide the fact that they abuse adele? They don't even want to admit that in front of hexion's servants

@Thelastinline Heā€™s being oblivious & ignorant. He really doesnt know. Thay brother never pays attention to what happen in the house so ge never realises how bad the situation actually is for adele.
The father openly abuse her verbally & physically inside the house. Take a look at the last punishment which he locked her in dark attic without bath or proper food. Also he was going to hit her really hard before got stopped by ml. However that brother never notices anything.

@KeiriQ But the brother is abusive himself? So what your saying is he lashes out at adele and doesnt know what goes on between her and the rest of the family? I thought he knew she was a maid's daughter from the way the rest of the family treated her maybe I forgot the prev chapters

@Thelastinline He doesnt know at first that sheā€™s the dukeā€™s illegitimate daughter. He thinks sheā€™s an orphan adopted by his father. He knows but doesnt realise how bad the abuse that they do to her. Heā€™s being oblivious of how bad & how much pain the things that he & his father did to her. Heā€™s an immature bully whoā€™s selfish & ignorant. He really thinks sheā€™s happy living in the house & well taken care of. He think she cares & thinks of them as a family. Thatā€™s why i said heā€™s ignorant. He sees things going on but he never notices anything.

Thereā€™ll chp later when his mother gets pregnant. Heā€™ll come again to pick adele thinking that adele will be happy with the news. He totally think she will want to visit & congrat their mother. When she refused he gets angry. I short he preaches her about them being a family. He really never notices how adele feels all this time about that house & the Bifta family. That is when he knows for the 1st time from adele that sheā€™s an illegitimate daughter & his mother knows this.

Users who are viewing this thread