Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 155 - Don't Fuck With Me!!

Group Leader
I declare this chapter the most edgiest chapter of them all.

Why did they zoom in on that specific Kaname clone???

?????
Did they not even try to save the girls or something and just walk off outside like that???
Why the Police left the brain washed Girls with the Body? , why the mass suicide? What was the Point of this whole arc? Nobody is going to get saved?

This series is not going to get a great ending I see.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE THE ULTRA MENTALLY DAMAGED GIRLS ALONE WITH THEIR MANIPULATOR'S CORPSE!?!?!
I was like shouldn't the cops take those girls with them, the author really wanted to just make that scene... but it was really badly delivered

How are two cops going to detain/restrain/move out etc. all those people in their condition?

Fed-Kun's army
god i hate how this manga treats it's female characters

fucking annoying more than anything how these clones served no purpose but to get raped and die

Dex-chan lover
Worst offense still remains that Azuma makes it out of all this alive despite having less of impact to this entire story than gramps and Lil bro.

Dex-chan lover
We going in the route of "revenge is empty at the end" huh.

Something tells me the author is prepping us for a nihilistic ending where no one is happy at the end.
His balls will be empty in the end too. He got his harem.

Dex-chan lover
I guess in Japan at least 12 women would follow one man. NTR is real bad there.

Group Leader
Manga accidentally titles the chapter my current feelings about said manga.

Also
Comes into the room
Sees a dead body, two people, and a gun
"Must have been a suicide."
High tier policing there...

Dex-chan lover
this series is probably around a 6/10 but I'm giving it a 1 in the hopes it dissuades someone else from reading it. It's just not worth continuing to read

Dex-chan lover
This whole arc, from beginning to end.
53_d4251ba057e26ac19702945b0af3e2ae.gif

Dex-chan lover
Again, the same thing with the girl that was imprisoned in the first arc... WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE MENTALLY UNSTABLE PEOPLE ALONE. And this time is even worse because the other two women are supposed to be cops. WTF????

And are we really supposed to feel bad for Jun??? Uruma's rant is actually valid, you can't just ruin a bunch of girl's lives and then just off yourself when you don't know what to do next.

I have no clue what is going on in the minds of the haters.

The mentally unstable "clone" girls could turn against and kill the police women at any time if they tried to help them. Trying to move them away from Jun would trigger a schizo attack.

The priority should be to get away ASAP.

Jun's ending was poetic and deserved.

Kinda like the incorporation of Auld lang syne for the end, but heck they didn't even try to do something about them girls

Honestly, Uruma had a point and Azuma with her fucking tomfoolery is too worried about her friend instead of what exactly her did. Why did it have to be a clone?

Double-page supporter
It was a good ending for the arc, and people complaining, there were 2 injured cops and 2 other injured people, what the hell would they do to like 12 kaname clones?

Users who are viewing this thread