Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 8 - Don't Fuck with me!!

MD@Home
Wait until she charged enough  cum   energy and unleash the beam :chad:

Picsart-23-09-27-03-44-41-398.png

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the children that these two would create ... because I don't think the world would survive if they sneezed too hard. Although the world probably wouldn't survive the procreation of said child. Please hold back and don't break the world ML when your balls recover/regrow.

Dex-chan lover
Totally dead. MC definitely won't shrug off the attack next chapter and punch the idiot into oblivion.
There are ways to do cliff-hangers in manga with overpowered characters. This is not one, so much so I have to question if it was a joke. A little funny if it is, otherwise it's not really doing anything.

Dex-chan lover
Oh noes! The MC has been instantly killed?! Guess there's no need to read any more chapters.

Seriously, I think if every single reader just stopped reading series by mangaka who try to pull this ridiculous kind of cliff-hanger, maybe it would teach them/the editing department to stop trying such obvious stupidity (especially ones that are an adaptation, so it probably flows better in the original... hopefully). I know it won't, but it would be funny to see their reaction to readership tanking every time it happened. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread