Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 30 - About You

Dex-chan lover
It's a good think our MC is the hero and for all intents and purposes indestructible. His wife would obliterate anyone else who made her blush like that.

It'll still probably take quite a while for another little sister, or little brother but I think the two will eventually work on it.

Dex-chan lover
He's very dense and has trouble interacting in any normal capacity. Accept that, and take necessary actions to break through.

How can she be so eager for advances, while still being so much like an inexperienced manga teenager about holding hands?

He reminds me of the protagonist in Katanagatari. Same vibe interacting with his wife. Although there she was mostly the same, so it checked out. Except that one time she tried acting tsundere.

You're not the one lacking. He is.

Number One and Number Two are watching.

Also, I think some important details were left out here...Like how they just happened to have full-sized Rock'em Sock'em Robots now?!
Magic. I think that's the appropriate reason in this series.

Dex-chan lover
We a mecha series now
eharge.jpeg

Super Robot Wars debut when?

Dex-chan lover
I love this Eve and Loid

But the two "daughters" were adorable especially Sophia she's happy to have a sister figure

Also would Alice be the older sister in this family or Sophia since she was adopted into it first?

Users who are viewing this thread