Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 31 - It Suits You

Dex-chan lover
Doujin artist: 🤔
ypVelRs.png

Dex-chan lover
Her selling her body would certainly be the fastest way to solve this. Those scales gotta be worth a huge amount of money.

Quite funny how Lloyd ended up the voice of reason in the end lmao.

Group Leader
"the shop won't running away"

Next page: the shop is running away

My comedic sense falls abysmal, because it's just peak!!!😭

Contributor
I can tell Sophia was excited to play dress-up with her new sister with her clothes. I'm also pleasantly surprised she was just disappointed when Alice said it wouldn't fit, and not the tired old boob envy gag that would poke fun at Sophia's petite physique.

They're such a lovely family, but the downside is that they really have little common sense between them, especially the adults. To be fair, one adult is a former human weapon whose knowledge is mostly about combat and the other adult is a reclusive dragon in human form. The kids aren't much better with life experiences, one is a former secluded witch rescued from a secretive cult and the other is a sheltered demon princess in exile.

How about selling Lloyd's bath water marketed as Eve's bath water, surely nobody would notice, right?

Users who are viewing this thread