Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - About You

Dex-chan lover
Just get married already!........oh wait....JUST FK ALREADY :nyoron:
qW3s2QE.png

Dex-chan lover
You know, Eve and Lloyd has better development than Yor and Loid from Spy×Family.

I have to wonder if the author did this after being inspired by the series and thought "I can make it better."

Contributor
About time some focus came back to Lloyd and Eve's relationship.

I must say I've never really been a fan of dense male leads and jokes about being dense, even though to be fair, Lloyd actually has personality issues from being turned into an artificial hero. To make it worse, Eve for some reason isn't actually ready for her affection to be reciprocated. Is she a glass cannon or what? Gah.

Let's be real... significant progress was never seriously happening this chapter when both still have these unresolved issues. In reality this was a one-two punch gag about the inability of this married couple to be functioning adult lovers, which unfortunately fell flat for me.

But I did enjoy the two adoptive sisters getting along very much. Wholesome sister bonding saved this chapter for me.

Page 2 has a duplicated bubble "this guy answered my proposal with"

Dex-chan lover
What do I do if I'm the one getting charmed...?
Maybe not try to burn his face off then run away when he gives you the attention you were trying to get?

Dex-chan lover
No wait, i wanted to see the golem fight conclude

Users who are viewing this thread