Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 43 - A Shameless Way to Fight

Dex-chan lover
An anime girl's ultimate attack: Hammer ex Nihilo. Super effective against perverts and synthetic heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on lass. this is ALL you. you planned it out. that is a SMART person would do. so give yourself credit for defeating that creepy golem.

Aggregator gang
I think I liked this more than the mages fight.
It felt more like a fight and less like a kindergarden "well I have an anti magic sheild, well I have a anti-magic shield penetrating laser" kind of fight.

The dragon was, well, expected.

Fed-Kun's army
But her point to herself is that it's not 100% her own power. She didn't do anything to "earn" the right to the armor to start with
To be fair, that's also basically true about Lloyd. I guess you could argue that surviving the process was how he earned it, but it was still basically just given to him.

Not that that's a problem though. How you use your power matters a lot more than how you got it.

Dex-chan lover
But her point to herself is that it's not 100% her own power. She didn't do anything to "earn" the right to the armor to start with, nor without Lloyd would she have the means to be able to activate it.
Not just surviving, but apparently no-selling the case's mana devouring as a baby is definitely an impressive feat. She probably has a massive mana pool, she just doesn't know how to actually use it.

Dex-chan lover
finally, it's over! now the girl is going to save their princess's daddy/husband and kill the king!

Dex-chan lover
So if it can be anything she can imagine, can she just imagine a Lloyd? :meguusmug:
She could, but it would still not be stronger than the armour is normally I would bet and I don't think a weaker Lloyd would be more useful than anything else she could do with the armour.

Dex-chan lover
That's some EMIYA shit right there

"If you cannot defeat your enemy with the weapon you do have, then imagine one with which you could."

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's stronger than her. She's the weakest. Out of a group of completely overpowered characters who each would make an isekai MC cry.

Even her dad teased her. But it's not good to tease people over things they have a complex over.

If it took her mana without her being severely affected, it kind of implies that either she's just got so much naturally, or that it's entirely compatible with her.

Rollerskates and finger gun. She be rockin'.

It's not shameless. It's clever and creative. What's shameless is that you can see her panties on page 19.

"Throwing dynamite around is not a martial art."
"Hey, as long as it works!"
I've seen enough Ranma to know how to spot a martial art.

So... Clumsiness runs in the family or why did the demon dad put the dangerous mana eater case where a baby can reach?

Dex-chan lover
So... Clumsiness runs in the family or why did the demon dad put the dangerous mana eater case where a baby can reach?
Given what I've seen normal people do, like the recent video of a dog setting a house on fire because the humans put the groceries on the stove and left them alone, it doesn't surprise me.

Dex-chan lover
Given what I've seen normal people do, like the recent video of a dog setting a house on fire because the humans put the groceries on the stove and left them alone, it doesn't surprise me.
I have an glass-top stove, and I never put anything there that shouldn't be heated. Even back when I had a gas stove I didn't put stuff there, and that's safer since it's harder to start. It just invites accidents.

Dex-chan lover
I have an glass-top stove, and I never put anything there that shouldn't be heated. Even back when I had a gas stove I didn't put stuff there, and that's safer since it's harder to start. It just invites accidents.
Agreed. But simple stupid mistakes happen. At least this family had some apple AI unit in their home which alerted them and called 911. They got the fire out before the firemen got there. The dog lighting the place on fire was caught on a home security camera.

Supporter
I expected her to get beat up and be on the verge of defeat before literally summoning the Deus Ex Machina, but I was a little surprised. Although this is otherwise still the same as the last two chapters I just read.

At least now we might be able to get back to something more fun!
A little heavy on the Because Reasons, but it's fine since it's quick. It's okay for stories to have foibles, as long as they don't run them into the ground or excessively waste your time with the Because Reasons part.

Users who are viewing this thread